Questions about the PSAT?
The above video will help students and parents understand the PSAT and the PSAT student report.
Individual guidance meetings for students about the PSAT will take place in January.
Contact Guidance Counselor Lynae Spratley at firstname.lastname@example.org
PSAT/NMSQT stands for Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test. It’s a standardized test that provides firsthand practice for the SAT Reasoning Test and gives you a chance to qualify for National Merit Scholarship Corporation’s scholarship programs.
The PSAT will be given to all 10th and 11th grade students on Wednesday, October 19, 2015. Practice materials will be sent home with your student in September.
Your scores will be available to you and/or your student in December 2016.
SAT Dates 2017/2018
Students need to make note of the following test dates. .You may register online at collegeboard.com. Our school code is 080213.
Prices: SAT $45.00 and SAT $60.00 w/essay Subject Test $26.00 Registration fee and $20.00 per subject.
Test Dates and Registration Dates for SAT and SAT Subject Tests
Test Date: March 10, 2018 Registration Deadline: February 9, 2018
Test Date: May 5, 2018 Registration Deadline: April 6, 2018 (@WCS)
Test Date: *June 2, 2018 Registration Deadline: May 3, 2018
Test Date: August 25, 2018 Registration Deadline: July 2, 2018
*WCS graduation-in case you plan on attending
To sign up for the ACT go to actstudent.org Our school code is 080213
Price: $46.000 No Writing, $62.50 Plus Writing
Test Dates Registration Dates
February 1o, 2018 January 12, 2018
April 14, 2018 March 9, 2018
June 9, 2018 May 4, 2018
July 14, 2018 June 15, 2018
AP Test Dates 2017
- Wednesday, May 9, 8:00am – English Literature
- Tuesday, May 15, 8:00am – Calculus AB & Calculus BC
- Friday, May 11, 8:00am – US History
- Monday, May 14, 8:00am – Biology
- Friday, May 11, 12:00pm – Computer Science Principles
- Monday, May 14, 8:00am – Music Theory
- Monday, May 7, 12:00pm – Psychology
- Thursday, May 10, 8:00am – US Government + Politics
- Tuesday, May 15, 12:00pm – Computer Science
- Thursday, May 17, 8:00am- World History
- Friday, May 18, 8:00am – Microeconomics
- Thursday, May 17, 12:00pm – Statistics
Friday, May 11, 2018, Deadline for AP Studio Art Digital Portfolios