Here’s how to access our easy-to-use RenWeb ParentsWeb:
- Make sure that the school has your email address in RenWeb. Your email address will be your User ID.
- In Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari, go to www.renweb.com and click the orange button on the upper right that says Log In, then select ParentsWeb Login.
- Type the school’s District Code, WCS-DE.
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID.
- Type User Name (your email address), Password, and Confirm the password.
Click Save User Name and/or Password.
A message displays at the top of the browser, “User Name/Password successfully updated.”
- You may now log in to ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
- ParentsWeb allows you to access:
- Student attendance and daily grades
- Progress reports, reports cards and transcripts
- Homework assignments
- School calendar and events